You are here
On the Left
- Trump Is Right: There Is No Such Thing As Obamacare Anymore. And Trumpcare Costs Are Soaring. From Eclectablog, a look at changes made to the ACA by the Trump Administration and Congress.
- Big Macs and American dreams From the Michigan League for Public Policy blog Factually Speaking, immigration in Michigan.
- Summit Held For Ending Campus Sexual Assault IPPSR affiliate Rebecca Campbell explains common trauma-responses in sexual assault victims.
- 'Fake News' Course Aims To Improve Media Consumption And Production IPPSR affiliate William Dutton comments on the impact of ‘fake news.’
On the Left
- Elissa Slotkin In Michigan's 8th District Is Showing Democrats How To Run A Successful Campaign For Congress From Eclectablog, a look at a contender in Michigan’s 8th congressional district race.
Knowing that those in Michigan who desire to work are much more likely to find employment than they were a decade ago means the state is now well-positioned to turn its focus to the quality of available jobs, rather than simply ensuring adequate quantity.
Our every other week roundup of policy-relevant reads and IPPSR-connected research.
Our new biweekly policy-related readings from divergent voices across Michigan.