- East Lansing's Government-run Farmer's Market Dealing With Religious Separation Issues IPPSR affiliate Frank Ravitch discusses religious separation in light of East Lansing Farmer’s Market problems.
- Michigan's Economy Is Improving. But Suburbs May Face Next Fiscal Crisis IPPSR affiliate Eric Scorsone comments on what the next recession may look like in Michigan.
- Public Act 51 - The 'Third Rail' Of Michigan's Pothole Crisis IPPSR policy forum panelist Craig Thiel pens article on Michigan roads challenges in light of funding supplemental.
- State Of The State Survey: Michiganders Optimistic About Economy, Less Happy With Leaders IPPSR affiliate and State of the State Survey Director Charles Ballard comments on economic outlook and attitudes toward elected officials.
- Our Perceptions Of Age Change Substantially As We Grow Older, Study Finds IPPSR affiliate William Chopik finds perceptions on old age change as we get older in recent study.
- Regulating Facebook Won't Prevent Data Breaches IPPSR affiliate William Dutton pens article on the challenges in protecting sensitive social media user data.
- Senate Plans To Take Up Nassar-Inspired Legislation This Week MPLP alumni and State Senator Margaret O’Brien leads on recent sexual assault legislation.
- Southfield State Rep. Moss Introduces Bills To Prevent Price Gouging During Emergencies MPLP alumni and State Representative Jeremy Moss introduces emergency pricing bill.
- Governor Signs $175 Million Transportation Bill Into Law MPLP alumni and House Democratic Leader Sam Singh comments on latest road funding bill.