On the Left
- Time's Up, John Engler From Progress Michigan, John Engler’s history in handling sexual assault as Michigan Governor and more recently as MSU interim president.
- Earth Day: A Revisit From Ramona’s Voices, remembering the first Earth Day.
- Tax Day 2018: Celebrating The Contributions Of All Michiganders From the Michigan League for Public Policy blog Factually Speaking, tax contributions from Michigan’s immigrant population.
On the Right
- Michigan Voters Will Decide Marijuana Legalization After Speaker Leonard Says House Won't Vote From West Michigan Politics, Republicans on the marijuana ballot initiative.
- Pfizer Profits $21.5 Billion In 2017, Gets $32 Million Tax Break From Small Michigan City From Michigan Capitol Confidential, local tax abatements for Pfizer in Portage.
- MEDC Is A Moth To A Failure Flame From the Mackinac Center for Public Policy blog The MC, bankruptcies after corporate subsidies in the Michigan Business Development Program.
Down the Middle
- Environmentalists Applaud Snyder Backed Plan To Clean Up Toxic Hot Spots From Politically Speaking, environmentalist support for Governor Snyder’s toxic waste plan.
- Homelessness And Michigan's Children From Michigan Future Inc., evictions, poverty, and homelessness among Michigan’s children.
- What Are The Potential Cuts In The 2018 Farm Bill? From the Michigan Community Economic Development Association of Michigan blog, a look at reductions in the 2018 Farm Bill.