On the Left
- Our Bleeding Hearts Might Have Saved Us From Ramona’s Voices, how the left should move forward after President Trump’s first year in office.
- Nassar Goes To Prison For Life But MSU Still To Be Held Accountable For Their Role In The Rape Of Over 150 Girls From Eclectablog, the university’s role in the decades-long sexual assault of 159 girls by former MSU physician Larry Nassar.
- Hey Arlan! We Care About FOIA Reform From Progress Michigan, an argument in favor of FOIA reform in Michigan.
On the Right
- State Budget Rose $5.9 Billion During Gov. Snyder's Tenure From Michigan Capitol Confidential, a look at the state budget under Governor Snyder’s Administration.
- Governor Snyder Should Make Link Between Jobs And Criminal Justice Reform From the Mackinac Center for Public Policy blog The MC, how criminal justice reform can help the labor market.
- The Wages Of Sin From Right MI, the cost to Michigan taxpayers of litigation surrounding the Nassar case.
Down the Middle
- Hackel, Duggan Butt Heads On Regional Transit Tax From Politically Speaking, disagreement over regional transit plans in the Detroit area.
- The Opioid Epidemic From A Transplant Surgeon's Point Of View From Michigan Radio’s Stateside, the impact of the opioid epidemic on organ transplants.
- A Day On, Not A Day Off For CEDAM Americorps Members From the CEDAM blog, Americorps members contribute across Michigan.