- A True Picture Of US Black Jobless Figures IPPSR affiliate Lisa Cook discusses the driving forces behind declining black unemployment.
- MSU Uses $3 Million NASA Grant To Find Better Ways To Regulate Dams IPPSR affiliate Dan Kramer co-investigator on new NASA funded dam study.
- Detroit-Area Blacks Twice As Likely To Be Denied Home Loans IPPSR affiliate Anna Maria Santiago discusses present-day discrimination in the housing market.
- Tax Cuts: Boom Or Bust? Locals See Bigger Paychecks; Economist Sees Bigger Pitfalls IPPSR affiliate Charles Ballard comments on tax reform in the current economy.
- James Madison College Strives For Diverse Faculty And Students IPPSR affiliate Julia Grant discusses efforts to ensure diversity in JMC.
- The Surprising Secrets To Living Longer - And Better IPPSR affiliate William Chopik is quoted on the importance of friendships for health and well-being.
- Lawmaker Proposes Plan To Appoint University Trustees IPPSR Director Matt Grossmann discusses heightened interest surrounding university organization.
- Debate Over MSU, UM, WSU Board Selection Continues; Change Unlikely MPLP alumni and State Representatives Sam Singh and Jeremy Moss express disappointment over recent university governance bills.
- Michigan Lawmakers Attempt To Usher In New Criminal Sexual Assault Laws MPLP alumni and State Senator Margaret O’Brien comments on sexual assault legislation.