- Why 'Personalized Learning' Advocates Like Mark Zuckerberg Keep Citing A 1984 Study - And Why It Might Not Say Much About Schools Today IPPSR affiliate Sarah Reckhow comments on high expectations of education philanthropy efforts.
- Gov. Rick Snyder's Legacy On Flint, Beyond: He's Made Friends, Foes On Controversial Moves IPPSR affiliate Josh Sapotichne discusses the legacy Governor Snyder will leave behind.
- New Research Tackles Great Lakes Regional Problems IPPSR affiliate Eric Freedman pens article on the importance of scientific research in decisions relating to the Great Lakes.
- Snyder Takes Victory Lap In Final State Of The State Address IPPSR affiliate Charles Ballard comments on the Michigan economy in light of State of the State speech.
- Michigan Achieving Positive Outcomes Diverting Individuals With Mental Health Issues From Jail IPPSR affiliate Sheryl Kubiak comments on early success of jail diversion pilot program.
- Is Your Town In The Red Or Black? Click Here IPPSR affiliate Eric Scorsone is quoted on the importance of local government.
- What Michiganders Had To Say About Trump's State Of The Union Speech IPPSR Director Matt Grossmann discusses Donald Trump’s first State of the Union.
- Local Lawmakers React To Snyder Address MPLP alumni and State Representative Brian Elder gives his take on Governor Snyder’s final State of the State address.
- State Legislature Spent $269K On Sexual Harassment Complaints MPLP alumni and State Senator Ken Horn reacts to reports that the Michigan Senate spent $269K investigating and settling harassment complaints.