On the Left
- Elissa Slotkin In Michigan's 8th District Is Showing Democrats How To Run A Successful Campaign For Congress From Eclectablog, a look at a contender in Michigan’s 8th congressional district race.
- New Auto Insurance Propoal First Reasonable Effort at a Fix Detroit Free Press columnist Nancy Kaffer argues the reforms proposed for Michigan's no-fault insurance system deserve debate, despite their potential shortcomings.
- From Charlottesville to Lansing, We Must Tackle Racial Equity From the Michigan League for Public Policy blog Factually Speaking, racial equity and childhood success.
On the Right
- The Good The Bad & The Other From Right MI, a review of Michigan’s GOP gubernatorial candidates.
- 'Raise The Age' Proposals Pending In Lansing From Michigan Capitol Confidential, a look at proposals that would stop treating 17 year-olds as adults in the criminal justice system.
- Short-Term Rentals Are Good For Michigan From the Mackinac Center for Public Policy blog The MC, an argument in favor of short-term rentals.
Down the Middle
- Poor In Michigan With No ID. "I Am Somebody. I Just Can't Prove It." From Bridge Magazine, a discussion on obstacles faced by those without identification in Michigan.
- Campus Sexual Assault Researchers: Focus On Due Process Comes At Victims' Expense From Michigan Public Radio’s Stateside, researchers discuss the legal process for sexual assault victims.
- Why Criminal Justice Reform Is A Part Of Our Path To Prosperity From the Michigan Future blog, an argument for criminal justice reform for a more prosperous state.