On the Left
- USA Today Misses Mark Comparing Trump To Working People From Progress Michigan, a response to USA Today’s editorial piece on President Trump.
- Spending Money On Women Is Good For America From the Michigan League for Public Policy blog Factually Speaking, an argument in favor of investing in women.
- Gov. Snyder Disenfranchised Over Half Of Black Michiganders, Now Says Most Of Detroit Won't Have A Congressperson For Nearly A Year From Eclectablog, a critique of Governor Rick Snyder’s policies as they relate to the African American community and Detroit.
On the Right
- Virtual Justice: Using New Technology In The Criminal Justice System From Michigan Capitol Confidential, using new technology to save time in the criminal justice system.
- The Problems With The Pension And Retiree Health Insurance Bills From the Mackinac Center for Public Policy blog The MC, pension and retiree benefits.
- History Of The Original Marshall Plan From Governor Rick Snyder’s blog, how countries came together through the Marshall Plan.
Down the Middle
- Sen. Stabenow On CHIP, Net Neutrality, And The GOP Tax Effort From Michigan Public Radio’s Stateside, Senator Stabenow discusses items on the congressional agenda.
- How Do Key Provisions Differ In The Senate And House Tax Bills? From the Community Economic Development Association of Michigan, a rundown on differences in House and Senate tax bills.
- Raped And Left On The Road, She Said #MeToo. Jurors Said 'No, not you.' From Bridge Magazine, the fight for justice with sexual assault convictions in Michigan.