- Summit Held For Ending Campus Sexual Assault IPPSR affiliate Rebecca Campbell explains common trauma-responses in sexual assault victims.
- 'Fake News' Course Aims To Improve Media Consumption And Production IPPSR affiliate William Dutton comments on the impact of ‘fake news.’
- Cooking Books: DOD, HUD Defrauded Taxpayers Of $21 Trillion From 1998 to 2015 IPPSR affiliate Mark Skidmore co-authors study on shady budget practices in the DOD and HUD.
- MSU Economist Weighs In On GOP Tax Plan IPPSR affiliate Charles Ballard discusses potential winners and losers in proposed GOP tax plan.
- Mitchell Center Hosts Thomas Dietz In Lecture On Scientific Decision Making IPPSR affiliate Thomas Dietz keynote speaker at recent sustainability lecture.
- Children Need Sleep For Success And A Bedtime Routine Can Help IPPSR affiliate Holly Brophy-Herb discusses the importance of bedtime routines for children.
- The NRA Is A Powerful Political Force - But Not Because Of Its Money IPPSR Director Matt Grossmann discusses the power of the NRA.
- Auto Insurance 'Mandates' Muddy Reform Debate MPLP alumni and State Representative Donna Lasinski is quoted on auto-insurance reform efforts.
- Michigan Senate Says No To Local Taxes On Food, Chewing Gum MPLP alumni and State Senator Peter Macgregor warns of economic failure as a result of certain local taxes.