- She Didn't Fight Back: 5 (Misguided) Reasons People Doubt Sexual Misconduct Victims IPPSR affiliate Rebecca Campbell describes common responses to sexual assault.
- Discrimination Harms Your Health - And Your Partner's IPPSR affiliate William Chopik leads study on how discrimination affects health.
- Despite Gains, Mich. Schools Among Most Segregated IPPSR affiliate Joshua Cowen comments on the state of school segregation in Michigan.
- State Of The State Podcast Looks At State Preemption Laws And Local Government Legacy Costs IPPSR Director Matt Grossmann and IPPSR affiliates Charles Ballard and Josh Sapotichne discuss state preemption laws and local government liabilities in new podcast.
- Michigan Lawmakers Approve Legislation To Protect Police/Firefighter Pension, Healthcare MPLP alumni and State Senator Margaret O’Brien comments on police/firefighter liabilities.
- Kestrels Thrive In Cherry Orchards - And Return Favor IPPSR affiliate Eric Freedman pens article on how preserving kestrels can help cherry growers in Northern Michigan.
- Anti-Gerrymandering Proposal Moving Closer To Michigan Ballot IPPSR Director Matt Grossmann comments on how heavily gerrymandered districts impact votes.
- Auditors Review Michigan DHHS Caseloads, Lawmakers Still Investigating MPLP alumni and State Senator Peter MacGregor is quoted on investigation into DHHS child welfare caseloads.
- Legislature To Tackle Local Pension Overhaul MPLP alumni and House Democratic Leader Sam Singh discusses cuts in local revenue sharing in light of local liability talks.