On the Left
- This Thanksgiving, Republicans In Congress Offer A Recipe For Disaster From the Michigan League for Public Policy blog, the latest Republican tax bill and its consequences.
- Support Progress With Amazon Smile From Progress Michigan, a way to support charities of your choice while shopping on Amazon.
- Al Franken Shouldn't Resign From Ramona’s Voices, an argument on why Senator Al Franken should not resign in light of sexually inappropriate behavior.
On the Right
- Michigan's Largest Teachers Union Has Lost 25 Percent Of Its Members From Michigan Capitol Confidential, teachers union shrinks after Right-to-Work.
- Mackinac Center Joins Tax Reform Letter From the Mackinac Center for Public Policy blog, support for the Republican tax bill.
- Honoring Michigan's Hardworking Manufacturers From Governor Rick Snyder’s blog, celebrating Michigan’s manufacturers.
Down the Middle
- Why Michigan Needs Newcomers. Told In 5 Data Maps. From Bridge Magazine, a look at population changes and educational attainment in Michigan.
- Tax Policy That Is Anti Talent Development From the Michigan Future, Inc. blog, analyzing tax reform from a human capital perspective.
- CEDAM And Partners Lead Michigan Children's Savings Account (CSA) Consortium From the Community Economic Development Association of Michigan blog, recent consortium explores ways to strengthen CSAs for children from low-income families.