On the Left
- Will Michigan have 2 abortion bans on the 2020 ballot? Probably not. An article from Michigan Advance discusses Right to Life of Michigan’s petition drive to put abortion bans on the 2020 ballot.
- Report: $4.5 minimum spent on no-fault lobbying An article from Michigan Advance shares a report highlighting the influence stakeholders have had on Michigan’s auto insurance debate.
On the Right
- Worries over Medicaid costs no reason to oppose no-fault reform An article from Michigan Capitol Confidential discusses no-fault reform and how a potential increase in cost should not be a reason for opposition.
- Beyond the fight over Social Studies standards An article from Michigan Capitol Confidential discusses the need for Michigan families to have more educational freedom.
- Restrictions on rating factors won't reduce overall auto insurance costs A Mackinac Center for Public Policy article discusses auto no-fault reform and how regulating the way insurers can set rates could raise premiums.
Down the middle
- Bipartisan Michigan auto insurance deal reached between Whitmer, Republicans A Bridge Magazine article talks about closed-door auto no-fault reform negotiations and what the new deal means for Michigan drivers.
- Michigan Attorney General: GOP limits on petition drives are unconstitutional A Bridge Magazine article outlines Attorney General Dana Nessel’s opinion on the constitutionality of petition drive limits.
- Michigan's abortion rates among nation’s highest. What you need to know A Bridge Magazine article discusses abortion rates in Michigan and the potential affect of abortion restrictions in the state.