Our weekly round-up of policy-relevant reads and IPPSR-connected research.
How Much Does a Stable Home Affect A Child's Education IPPSR affiliate Joshua Cowen speaks to Michigan Radio about his new study that examines Michigan’s homeless student population.
Why Clinton And Trump Backers Don't Mix IPPSR affiliate William Chopik recently published a new study on the link between political ideology and feelings of community.
How Shinola Turned Detroit Into A Luxury Brand IPPSR affiliate Lisa Cook is interviewed about Detroit’s new manufacturing opportunities.
- Study A Step To Getting Michigan School Funding Right IPPSR affiliate David Arsen comments on how the Michigan Legislature’s study on school finance adequacy represents a renewed commitment to Michigan’s education system.
- Why Do Consumers Participate In 'Green' Programs? IPPSR affiliate Tomas Hult comments on his new research into public perceptions of sustainability programs.
- How Charter Schools In Michigan Have Hurt Traditional Public Schools, New Research Finds IPPSR affiliate David Arsen recently published a study about how charter schools can create fiscal stress for Michigan school districts.
- Michigan Pollster Has Good News, Bad News For Both Parties IPPSR Director Matt Grossmann is featured for his work in polling and party asymmetry.
- Experts say GOP will have to work to make Michigan like Trump IPPSR Director Matt Grossman is interviewed on the Republican convention.
- Supreme Court Pick A Rallying Cry At GOP Convention IPPSR Director Matt Grossman comments on the how the divided GOP can unite around the potential to nominate new Supreme Court justices.