The Institute for Public Policy and Social Research invites you to join us for the 2018 IPPSR Public Policy Forum Series. We’re planning an exciting Fall 2018 lineup of Public Policy Forums. Watch for an announcement soon about panelists and issues.
But mark your calendar now for these Wednesdays in 2018: October 17, 2018 and November 14, 2018.
Then get ready for 2019 IPPSR Public Policy Forums on Wednesday, January 16, 2019, February 13, 2019, March 13, 2019, April 17, 2019 and May 8, 2019.
All Public Policy Forums begin at 11:30 a.m. and conclude at 1:30 p.m. at the Anderson House Office Building, 5th Floor Mackinac Room in downtown Lansing, across from the Michigan Capitol. The street address is 124 N. Capitol Avenue in Lansing, Michigan. A light lunch is provided on a first-come, first-serve basis at no charge. Please plan to join us.
Meanwhile, view IPPSR's 2017 Fall Forums in the Past Forum Archive:
– Policy Focus on Early Education
– Equal Opportunity to the American Dream
– Michigan’s Right to Vaccine Waivers
– Voter Redistricting Proposal, Impact of Drawing Lines
– Broadband Challenges in Michigan
– Health of the Great Lakes
– Career and Technical Education
– Michigan’s Foster Care